BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 20 September 2009

Hehehe...

This Tuesday I'm goin 2 midvalley wif tim they all...
Soooooooo long din go out wif frens dy...
Duno tim gt grow taller onot?
Bt jie wei very sot de...
She call me 2 ask tim's new address then she can rite him a letter...
So gila...
Heh...

And another thing...
STUPID VOON QI SHEN!!!
If u gt read my blog, read this part...
This is vey important...
I think that after u raed this u will have a biiiiiig reaction...
Hu call u dun answer me when on9??
It's ur own fault hu cause this big trouble...
Hahaha...
Then... READ CAREFULY!!!DUN READ WRONG!!! OPEN UR EYES WIDE !!!
Hey...
Congratulations...
That you have a girlfren that u like now...
Heh...
Congrats...
K?
If u gt reaction, jus rite it as a comment or chat wif me...
I noe that u won't put it alone here...
And ur pretty lucky u noe?
Coz ur the 1st people that i congrats 2 have a bf/gf...
Even my best fren oso i din congrats...
So u must thanks 2 me ok?
Heh...
Remember carefuly...
If u, VOON QI SHEN din answer me when i ask u sumthing...
Then ur in big trouble...
REMEMBER CAREFULY...
Any1 hu read this blog oso nid 2 remeber...
Coz i'm a devil actually...
I'm a fox in a sheeps cover...
Heh...
I can be very DEVIL 2 u...
Heh...
Even my best frens all oso canot tahan...
Heh...

0 comments: