BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 13 November 2009

Oh yeah!!! ><

Skul finish!!!
I love it!!!
I can smell the freedom from here!!!
Then i wil pindah house!!!
Next week!!!
And then dun call my house number...
Coz cut the line dy...
Then i warning u all...
Dun call me on 21th nov...
I'm movin that day...
I'm busy...
Exspecially TANG HOR YAN, LIM JIE WEI N CHUAH WEI YAN!!!
I warn dy...
If nt...
On christmas that day...
Hehehe...
U all wait lar...
Hahaha...
Gt best movie ever 2 watch...
Wakakakakaka...
Remember 2 tell us wether u gt cum 2 the christmas party onot...
N then remember 2 bring christmas present...
If u wan 2 buy mine n my bro's birthday present oso can...
You're welcome...
Kaka...
Hope all things will go accordingly 2 the plan...
N wish u all...
HAPPY HOLIDAY...
>< + ^^

0 comments: