BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 14 October 2009

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Le Kah Hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate you 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She yesterday very sakai lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me, h.y, j.w,yun bee, j.x,w.y,and xi vei kena zui sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Le Kah Hui lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She very de si fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She ask me whether gt hp onot?
I answer NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wan 2 play her till like a ballet player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( coz turning around)
Then she say she like, sorry its LOVE lai wai kin wor...
Very funny...
Lai wai kin oso dun like her la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily yesterday she din follow me and hy...
After that we 2 "si kiao kiao" lol...
She asyik follow j.x, w.y, y.b, j.w and x.v!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They asyik call help...
Very nasib baik lol me and hy din kena...

0 comments: