BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 17 October 2009

Tagged from Hor Yan~

Pass this tag to ten people:
1.Sam
2.Kurotaka
3.Kah Hoe
4.Wei Yan
5.Joey
6.Qi Shen
7.Cha Yi
8.Brandon
9.Hor Sin
10.Qi Bin

1.Would you date number 5?
No lar!!! U gila meh!? I'm nt less d...

2.Number 2 just got in a car crash.How do you react?
Gud!!! Very gud!!! He mati very gud!!! XD

3.You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend.
I dun hav bf now lol... =.="

4.You come home and your room has been ransacked number 4.
Wei Yan dun do that d...

5.Number 1 is acting weird....
That's nt my problem... Let him be...

6. Numbers 3 and 8 decided to give 10 a haircut.
Ntg 2 do wif me oso... Go ahead...

7.Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.
No way i'm going... She is going wif her xxx... Hehe...

8.Number 10 takes you to a bar.
He won't invite me d lar... Sum more he beg me i oso dun wan 2 go...

9.Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.
Go there 2 do wat?? It's nt necessary 2 go there...

10.You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.
=.=" Y the cps wan 2 chase me??

11.Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he/her wrap his/her arm around you.
So wat??

12.Number 5 asks you out to dinner.
OK lar... Fren ma...

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.
Ntg special...

14.Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep.
=.=" He call me 4 wat?? Wan call oso call xxx lar...

15.Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.
=.=" Y would he do that?? Mybe he's crazy??

16.Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.
oo... It seems ntg 2 do wif me...

17.Number 2 offers to bake you a meal.As you sit in the other room,the kitchen is suddenly aflame.
No way he would offer me... He is an isane person... He die nvm d...

18.Number 5 comes to your door one day holding a koala.
Koala?? Did she went 2 australia??

19.Number 3 just got you an X-Box...
Y would he wan 2 gif me??

20.Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game.
Very childish...

21.Number 1 thinks she's overweight.
I dun care... And anyway... That person is a boy...

22.Number 7 looks lonely.
She's nt lonely... She lovely ONI 2 sum1

23.Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her alone.
I'm soooooooooooooo fine wif it... Happy...><><

24.Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.
oo... Gud lar... No nid me 2 use $$$ 2 throw a party... XD

25.Number 6 decide to dye her hair black.
His hair is already black... And... I dun care wether he dye his hair till wat color...

26.Number 2 tells you she is going to go out for a while,and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went....
Happy!!! Go die!!! I support u 2 die!!!

27.You catch number 9 by herself crying....
Tell Hor Yan... It's ntg 2 do wif me...

28.Numbers 1,3,5 and 6 all tackle you at one!
In my dreams... No way they're going 2 tackle me... Are they all pakat dy??

0 comments: